Share your pain

Share your pain
Collaborative community art project

Friday, January 21, 2011

Art in bed

I'm beginning to think that I'm going to have to figure out how to make art in bed.  I knew Christmas was going to be tough, but my the pain and fatigue has been really bad this month (hence no new posts).  Working theories from my chiropractor, family and friends is that I need to go to the doctor, my chronic fatigue syndrome might be relapsing (though I don't want to even think about that scary possibility!), and that my body after 12 years of Joanna has realized that it doesn't need to hold it together to take care of her anymore and is throwing in the towel.  I need to get to the doctor and get some bloodwork to sort some of it out and pray that maybe I'm just anemic or something.  I know my fibromyalgia is a piece of it, since in general this has been a worse year for that.  I am seriously trying to figure out how to do art in bed since I'm spending so much time there.  Of course that is lying flat on my back, so I'm not sure how I could do anything without straining my arms/shoulders.  if anyone has any ideas I'm open. 

No comments:

Post a Comment